Temporary Full Time Awake Night Worker – 72hrs Job at KSAN SOCIETY – in Terrace, BC
Position: Temporary Awake Night Worker
Program: Extreme Weather Response
Location: 4444 Lakelse Ave
Bargaining Unit: BCGEU
Classification: Awake Residential Night Worker – Grid 6
Rate of Pay: $20.62 – $22.90
Job Description: Using trauma informed framework the Awake Night Worker monitors and attends to the well-being
and safety of residents during the night as well as maintains a comfortable and clean living environment.
Qualifications: Grade 12 and three (3) months recent related experience, or an equivalent combination of education,
training, and experience.
- Ability to work with homeless and/or transient individuals.
- Knowledge and understanding of substance use, Mental Health and co-occurring disorders.
- Knowledge and understanding of Indigenous Peoples historical trauma.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Be able to work alone or with a team and follow operating procedures.
- Must be confidential and maintain respectful boundaries.
- Must submit to a criminal record check and sign an Oath of Confidentiality.
- Must have a current Level 1 First Aid and Food Safe Certificate or be willing to obtain these in a timely
Hours of Work: 8-hour shifts/72 hours bi-weekly -2 Positions available
Posting Date: September 14, 2021
Closing Date: September 21, 2021
Start Date: October 4, 2021
Duration until March 31, 2022
This position is open to male and female applicants and does not require use of your automobile in the performance
of these duties.
Send resumes to: [email protected]
Company: KSAN SOCIETY –
Company Location: Terrace, BC