TEMPORARY WAREHOUSE OPPORTUNITIES – IMMEDIATE START Job at Heron Foods in North Ferriby
Hourly rate from NMW to £8.87 (dependent on the role, *plus night premium)
Full time positions available across all shifts, 40 hours a week and working every other weekend. 3 month initial temporary contract.
Our shifts include 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, and 10pm-6am*
The roles we are recruiting for include –
Picking operatives (includes a performance related bonus)
These are physically demanding manual handling positions working in the chiller and ambient chambers.
Skills and experience:
- Essential: You could be potentially working in conditions of -25 in the Freezer section, for this will have the correct PPE to work in this climate
- Time management, accuracy, energy and a ‘can do’ attitude, ability to work to KPI targets
- Comply with health and safety requirements
- Desirable: previous warehouse experience, experience of using “voice pick system”, manual handling experience,
- Previous experience may include: Order Picker, Warehouse Operative, Goods Out, Retail Assistant, Order Packer, Warehouse Assistant, Distribution Centre Operative
Why Work for Heron Foods?
- Overtime paid at time and a half rate
- Working on a two-week rolling rota with every other weekend off
- Opportunity to apply for permanent roles
- Opportunities to develop within the business – we like to promote from within
- 10% staff discount with Heron Foods and sister company B&M
Company: Heron Foods
Company Location: North Ferriby