TOURS AND ACTIVITIES BOOKING SYSTEM SALES SPECIALIST (M/F/D) Job at Regiondo – in España
Detalles del empleo
Tiempo completo | Indefinidohace 5 horas
Descripción completa del empleo
Hello, we are Regiondo, a dynamic, fast-growing international start up with its head office in Munich. Founded in 2011 our company is an independent subsidiary of the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group. With our innovative software solution, we digitize providers of events and experiences. We enable them to distribute their offer through their own website as well as external portals such as GetyourGuide, Google Reserve, Musement or Viator.
Our goal: extensive growth of our customer base all over Europe. That is why we’re looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- You’ll use your friendly attitude and impressive negotiation skills to effortlessly attract new customers and key accounts in the tours, activities and attractions market
- You’ll focus on building high value leads and qualifying sales pipelines working in close cooperation with other sales colleagues and marketing
- You’ll contact potential customers by telephone, email and during online consultation appointments and webinars, and inspire them with the strong arguments for our booking system software.
- You’ll develop proficiency and knowledge of our Regiondo booking system software with the ability to clearly communicate unique selling propositions to address customer needs
- You’ll be a capable point of contact for your customers, guiding them from the first call through to signing a contract with us.
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least two years of proven experience in B2B SaaS / Booking systems / Subscription sales
- You have a highly consultative and customer-oriented sales approach
- You have strong demonstration, negotiation and contract closing skills
- You are keen to present customers with a product that has real added value – and to completely convince them of its benefits.
- You have an impressively purposeful manner and great commitment
- You have excellent language skills: Spanish on a native level and English on a professional level required
- You are used to work remotely and organize yourself and your tasks accordingly
- Past experiences in the tours, activities & attractions market would be considered as a plus
- Home Office
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Company: Regiondo –
Company Location: España