Trade Desk Analyst Job at Quicken Loans, LLC in Detroit, Michigan 48226
- Degree in finance, economics, business management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel ability required
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced technical environment
- BIGv2/Cubes/Data extract experience
- Bloomberg Terminal experience
- 1 year of mortgage industry experience
- Financial modeling experience
- Secondary marketing experience
The Trade Desk Analyst analyzes business information and trends to inform or make strategic and/or trading decisions.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly trade analysis reports
- Provide commentary on trends and developments in the business and markets
- Assist traders in executing sales of mortgage pools
- Modeling in Excel
- Communicate regularly with Wall Street firms and other loan buyers regarding trades to confirm trade prices, settlement dates and other trade details
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 – 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We’ve been on Computerworld’s “Best Places to Work in IT” list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of “100 Best Companies to Work For” in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Company: Quicken Loans, LLC
Company Location: Detroit, Michigan 48226