Trader Job at OMD – in Melbourne VIC
What your typical day will look like?
As a Trader, you will work with the Trading Director on the management of the overall media buying process for your designated clients. You will also ensure all media goals and strategies are delivered and executed within budget.
Other responsibilities include:
- Omni channel buying, working across all channels.
- Media briefings, bookings, loadings, and finance processes
- Delivering accuracy 100% to planned goals
- Implementation and day to day management of sponsorships
- Ongoing digital set up / reporting working closely with Reso
- Training and supporting the growth of media assistants
A bit about you…
- You are experienced in buying every channel and have very strong TV buying knowledge
- You’ thrive in a fast paced and dynamic team
- Adapting quickly comes naturally to you, whether its lead times or having to react to market conditions at short notice
- A natural collaborator and problem solver who is enthusiastic about helping othersYou have strong commercial acumen and pragmatic approach to delivering on key responsibilities
- You have a keen attitude towards training your direct reports and getting them up to speed quickly
- Media is your passion and you love to learn
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a growing, successful organisation that is trusted by its clients, loved by its staff and a leader in its industry
- Personal and professional development is a core part of our culture and it’s a key part of the role to invest 10% of your time in attending training and contributing to OMD and our industry
- All the tools, equipment and resources you need to be successful in your role
- You’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives.
- We have a bright, open plan and dog friendly office in South Yarra, Melbourne
- We encourage and fully support flexible working
A bit about us…
If there is one thing that defines OMD, it is the philosophy that nothing is more important than our people.
We are a proud part of the OMD global network, the world’s leading marketing and communications agency. As part of the Omnicom Media Group, we provide services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries and employ 11,000+ staff.
Since launching in 2000, we’ve grown to become Australia’s largest media and communications agency. We’re proudly the Mumbrella Agency of the Decade (2010-2019); Adnews Media Agency of the Year 2020 and #7 Great Places to Work in Australia 2020 and top 50 for 12 consecutive years!
Next StepsSound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact the Talent team. We’d love to hear from you.
We are a committed Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are dedicated to ensuring that all employees, and prospective employees, can work in an environment that is free from any form of employment discrimination based on race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, physical or mental impairment/disability or any other status. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. Your personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.
Company: OMD –
Company Location: Melbourne VIC