Transportation Engineer-In-Training Job at Associated Engineering Group of Companies – in Edmonton, AB
We are currently searching for a* Transportation Engineer-in-Training* to join our Edmonton office.
This position will present many opportunities on a variety of tasks and our expectation will be for the candidate to develop proficient skills in all areas of project delivery, including preparing studies, designs, cost estimates, specifications, contract documents, construction management, and construction inspection.
You will have the opportunity to develop a career path focused on technical leadership, project management, client management, or a combination based on your career aspirations and qualifications.
What you will bring:
- Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited post-secondary institution, with key transportation electives or transportation project experience.
- Registered, or eligible for registration as an Engineer-In-Training with APEGA.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Committed team player and the ability to work independently.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel within Alberta.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including extended health, dental coverage, Employee and Family Assistance Program, and matching company pension program.
- Culture that promotes sustainability, accessibility, respect, diversity, and inclusion.
- Ongoing support for your professional development and growth, including mentoring programs, training opportunities, professional designation support, and a Young Professionals Group.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Company: Associated Engineering Group of Companies –
Company Location: Edmonton, AB