Tyre Controller Job at First Class Africa – in Knysna, Western Cape
- Overall responsibility to schedule, plan and communicate tyre fitters’ activities to relevant staff member(s) and customers, dispatching of tyre fitters.
- Facilitating customer complaints and queries; ensure it is followed through and communicate process / result to customers.
- Responsible for invoicing of tyre sales and related aftermarket products
- Assist Tyre Supervisor to ensure that the Tyre Division team achieves predetermined targets.
- Accurate typing and timeous distribution of quotations
- Providing scheduled (monthly, weekly, and daily) and ad-hoc reports as might be requested by department manager and / or tyre division supervisor.
- Overall responsibility to ensure administrative tasks are completed correctly and timeously
- Assist Tyre Division Supervisor with perpetual and major stock takes to ensure optimum stock levels are maintained.
- Assist Tyre Division Supervisor with tyre / market surveys.
- Assist in Departmental Stock takes
- Foster and maintain dedication to service excellence in every aspect of work carried out; ensure timeous feedback / communication to customers.
- Participative responsibility to grow department in line with company requirements.
- Grade 12 / Matric + 3 years relevant experience
- Advanced / Expert Computer literacy in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, e.g., customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of quality control processes, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective storage and distribution of products (equipment and parts)
- Knowledge of the English language as business communications medium – spelling, grammar, rules of composition, language structure, etc
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R12,000.00 – R14,000.00 per month
Company: First Class Africa –
Company Location: Knysna, Western Cape