Unified Communications Solution Administrator Job at AXIANS in Köln
The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfil the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deeply and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 23 countries, with more than 11 000 employees and an annual revenue of more than 2.3 billion euros, in 2018.
The best of ICT with a human touch
Function: Unified Communications Solution Administrator
Workplace: Cologne, Germany
- Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of all servers, equipment and software related to the Video Conferencing (Cisco VCS) / Unified Communication (Cisco UC solutions) / Web Conferencing (Cisco WebEx) Mobile Device Management and associated components;
- Work with IT Project Managers, Business Analysts and IT architect and the team to evaluate, design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the UC environment a more effective solution;
- Document the technical implementation, policies and procedures to support the operational environment and participate in the design and ongoing refinement of technical implementation documentation, procedures and policies;
- Examine requirements documents and support creation of technical design documents, unit test, system test and capacity and implementation plans for small to complex projects;
- Perform, in close collaboration with the team, typical system administrative activities including daily performance monitoring, routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance, updating, controlling access permissions and privileges or issue troubleshooting and resolution;
- Ensure compliance with standard practices, processes and enterprise standards;
- Case follow up and resolution in collaboration with supplier support teams;
- Second level and standby support;
- Administer Mobile Devices Management solution;
- Administer Telephony and videoconferencing solutions;
- Administer Fax Server Solutions;
- Administer Collaboration tools.
- + 4 years of professional experience in a role as a Unified Communication Solution Administrator.
- Proven expertise in managing communication components from the major vendors (Cisco, Microsoft);
- Strong expertise in recent communication technologies;
- Expertise in task-automation of network equipment;
- Expertise in Mobile Device Management Solutions, preferably MaaS360;
- Strong expertise in recent unified communication standards and technologies.
- Problem solving skills;
- Flexible and stress resilient;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a co-operative way;
- Spoken and written interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Company Location: Köln