Utility Pole Inspector Job at Lee Inspection and Consulting Services – in Conway, AR
Lee Inspection is a family-owned and operated corporation that was founded in 1990. Originally, we started by inspecting new wood poles for various purchasers across the United States. We’ve since grown into a four-division company that provides international services to purchasers of wood products, cooperatives and utility companies, railroads, and producers who export their products.
Lee Inspection takes great honor in providing the assurance of quality every time, without exception. We are always looking to hire team members who will share in our vision and take pride in our successes.
- Seeking an In-line utility pole inspector for Arkansas based jobs
- Outdoor work for various customers
- 50+ hours a week, Monday-Friday
Provide inspection and treatment of utility poles and produce data reports in conjunction with inspection and treatment results.
- Inspection of utility poles using hammer and cordless drill
- Treatment of utility poles using treatment chemicals
- Determination of RUS code adherence
- Walk cross-country spans of utility poles for inspection
- Data entry on electronic software
- Perform data checks prior to weekly data submission
- Maintain excellent customer relations with landowners
- Abide with job safety guidelines
- Communicate clearly
- Accurate typing skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to perform outdoor work year round
- Read and follow line mapping
- Results driven
- Possess a great attitude
Outdoor work experience preferred. Experience with utilities preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- outdoor work: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Company: Lee Inspection and Consulting Services –
Company Location: Conway, AR