Veterinary Receptionist Job at Hereford Vets4Pets in Hereford
- Between 20 and 35 hours per week.
- 1 in 3 weekends
- Ideally, weekday hours to include 5pm to 8pm. Although flexible for the right candidate.
Our perfect candidate would:
- Have previous experience as a veterinary receptionist or be pursuing a career as a veterinary receptionist.
- Have experience of and enjoy providing excellent client care.
- Be a team player; our clinical and client care team work closely together.
We can offer:
- Being welcomed into a supportive team who love what they do.
- Competitive salary.
- 20% colleague discount in Pets at Home. Discounted Veterinary care. Increased holiday with 2 years service. Birthday day off. Pension plan. Life Assurance cover.
- British Veterinary Receptionist Association training and dispensing award to become a Registered Veterinary Receptionist.
- Compassion Understood bereavement training.
We would like a C.V plus an answer to these three questions:
1) Describe one time, in a medical setting, you received poor service. What would you have done differently if you were a member of staff? This could be a vets, doctors, dentist or similar.
2) What skill or area of knowledge would you look forward to developing in this role?
3)Which previous role or area of education do you think would help you most in this role?
Salary dependent on experience.
Part-time hours: 20-35 per week
Application deadline: 30/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £8,540.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- Veterinary Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Managing correspondence
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
Company: Hereford Vets4Pets
Company Location: Hereford