Veterinary Remote Receptionist Job at Chronos LLC – 5.0 in Remote
Are you a rockstar? Are you super friendly on the phone? Are you a mover and shaker?
Only the truly ambitious and detail-oriented person will read this entire ad and follow the directions clearly. Don’t bother applying if you don’t follow the application directions precisely. We have a high-end veterinary service for veterinary practices across the country. We need a rockstar virtual receptionist.
This is a full-time position. Your hours will be variable since we have different shifts. You need a minimum of 5 years of experience as a veterinary professional but required to have 3 years of receptionist experience within that time. We are looking for the right person with the right attitude. Your top-notch telephone and speaking skills will be essential to dealing with pet owners and team members. Compensation depends on your experience and your attitude.
- This is a virtual position, you will not be working at a practice.
- Flexible hours.
- Part-time hours operating on the east coast.
- Benefits are offered to eligible full-time employees.
- The ability to communicate is HUGE, both with pet owners and team members.
- Organization and attention to detail are a must.
- You love checklists.
- You love speaking about compliance with pet owners.
- Billing, pre-invoices, & taking virtual payments do not scare you.
- Administrative skills are a must.
- Veterinary medicine skills are a must.
- You embrace technology with open arms and get excited about learning new systems and ways of doing things.
- You love dealing with people. You are ready to kill them with kindness.
- You love being on the computer and on the phone.
- You consider yourself a problem solver — you don’t get freaked out at things that you don’t initially understand. Instead, you look at it as an opportunity to add to your skillset.
- You have experience with practice management software (please name which one/ones).
If you are THE ONE, here’s how to apply:
- Apply for the Indeed posting
- Complete the online assessments
- Send an email to RockStarRemoteresumes AT gmail.com
- Subject line: I’d love to work for your company!
- The body of the email should be a cover letter explaining your interest and that you understand the requirements and your availability (days and times) for an interview.
- Within the body of the email indicate which of the skill sets you possess from the above list.
- “Sell us” on why you should be chosen for an interview.
- Include 3 references and their emails (former employers only).
- If you’re a good verbal communicator you may want to send us a link to a short video telling us about yourself. This is not mandatory.
- Attach your resume in PDF format and let us know how best to contact you.
- Please do not send an email or call and ask “did you get my email?” Doing so will automatically eliminate you. We’ll get a lot of replies and do not have time to answer individual emails.
- Candidate must meet computer requirements: (In your email please send image proof of requirements)
Please visit speedtest.net to find what your connection is. Ideally, we are looking for a minimum of 10 Mbps down and 1 Mbps up.
RAM: 8 GB
Hard Drive: 256 GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
Who this position is NOT for you:
- If you need lots of direction (beyond your training period of course).
- If you don’t have the specific skills described above.
- You hate talking about compliance with pet owners.
- You hate talking about money & creating estimates & invoices.
- If you hate feeling like a salesperson.
- If you are not 2,934,792,387 % honest and reliable and hard-working.
- If you don’t follow the specific directions to apply for the position.
- You love people, but technology freaks you out.
- You love technology, but people freak you out.
- You have personal drama and instability in your life.
- If you’re “in-between” and just looking for some income to tide you over.
What happens next?
We will review all responses and set up the next step for the top 5%.
Tip: make yourself stand out from the rest of the pack… but do not exaggerate! Be truthful. Be creative. Don’t waste our time and we won’t waste yours.
If you don’t hear from us 1 month after your email, assume that you were not chosen to go forward in the application process.
Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Veterinary experience: 5 years (Required)
Company: Chronos LLC – 5.0
Company Location: Remote