Vice President, Digital Marketing and Brand Strategy Job at Endgame Inc. in San Jose, California 95194
Vice President, Digital Marketing and Brand Strategy
Reporting to the CMO, the Vice President, Digital Marketing and Brand Strategy will have responsibility for the strategic evolution and growth of the website and all of public facing digital properties for building our brand, engaging audiences, and driving demand generation. This will include leading the website, design (UX and brand), video, and localization teams.
- Drive the overall digital strategy for Web properties ensuring a consistent SaaS brand experience.
- Responsible for the vision and roadmap to evolve the end-to-end digital experience of Elastic.co coordinated with the design team through a thoughtful combination of digital standard methodologies and innovation.
- Partner with teams to drive a broad approach to integration and third party assets that are linked from the website.
- Work with an in-house UX and design team to deliver web design to optimize user experience, showcase the brand and solutions along the user journey.
- Partner with key constituents across the organization – brand marketing, content marketing, product design team, event marketing, performance marketing, and sales enablement to understand their digital objectives and translate their needs into digital solutions.
- Lead, empower, and develop a team of directors, managers and individual contributors
- Utilize metrics to drive decisions for new website experience projects
- Ensure a consistent brand experience across all of our properties, including a smooth CX from web through product.
- The head of Website Development and Operations will report to this role. This person runs the web UX, development, and QA teams.
- The head of Design and Video will report to this role. This person leads the visual design team, brand design, and video team.
- The head of Localization will report to this role. This person handles the localization team, process, and vendor relationship with Moravia.
Education And/or Experience
- Prior experience leading up a website and brand experience team.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred) in a relevant field and/or fifteen or more years’ proven experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills And Abilities
- Passion for B2B enterprise marketing, open source, and SaaS business models.
- Strong understanding of all areas of marketing: communications, field and regional marketing, product marketing, community, customer advocacy, digital demand generation, international marketing, and partner marketing.
- Strong technical and or functional product background is a plus. Our products and solutions are highly technical and the ability to understand the concepts will be highly valuable to effectively working with cross-functional teams.
- Website and Digital Experience within a SaaS environment
- Brand Strategy Experience
- Partnership Orientation
- Critical Thinking
- Eye For Business
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Communication Proficiency
- Presentation Skills
Company: Endgame Inc.
Company Location: San Jose, California 95194