Virtual parts counter Job at Toromont CAT – in Quebec City, QC
Job City :
Site :Position Status :
Permanent, Full time
Work Shift :
Work Schedule :Length of Assignment :Job description :
- Enhance customer experience and engagement by providing product expertise, relevant parts recommendations and regular communication of current and upcoming parts promotions;
- Effectively manage parts requests and correspondence via phone, SMS and chat in a timely and courteous manner;
- Assist in managing the day-to-day functions of various parts operations, including procurement, parts ordering, backorder tracking and credit requests;
- Communicate with affiliated branches for all parts related issues.
Job Qualifications :
- Post secondary education and relevant experience in a parts department.
- Technical knowledge specific to the heavy equipment/truck parts industry is a must.
- Customer focus: Proven ability to build and maintain relationships through effective communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills to proactively and effectively link product knowledge to customer needs.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Able to work without direct supervision with great discipline.
- Positive and motivated team player with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Computer and systems knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of DBS, CAT SIS, payment portal, Ignite, Parts POP ups is a requirement.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours to meet business needs.
- Provide on-call service as needed, sometimes on weekends and evenings.
- Bilingual (French and English) is a strong asset.
Company: Toromont CAT –
Company Location: Quebec City, QC