Visa and Immigration Officer – Part time Job in Frankfurt am Main at VFS Global –
VFS Global is the world’s largest and most experienced Outsourcing & Technology Service Specialists for Diplomatic Missions and Governments Worldwide.
The purpose of the role is to facilitate the VISA application process and handle front office & back office operations conducted at the relevant Visa Application Centre.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) role. The gross yearly salary is EUR 30000. The fixed-term contract is for a period of 6 months.
Areas of Responsibility & brief description of the role:
- Processing VISA applications and data entry
- Collection and scrutiny of documents and passports at the Application Centre
- Handover of Passports to the specific High Commission and/or its consulates.
- Handover of passports to Courier/Applicants
- Handling of postal applications
- Handling customer queries in person, by email and on the telephone
- Fee collection and cash handling
- Preparing reports for day to day transactions.
Part-time: 40 hours/week
Salary: EUR 30000 gross per year
No remote working possible
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
A good attention to accuracy and detail
A proactive can-do attitude
Languages: Fluent English mandatory, German and/or Arabic a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to 30,000.00€ per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Frankfurt: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
About the Company
Company: VFS Global –
Company Location: Frankfurt am Main