VP, Commerical Excellence and PMO (Remote Opportunity) Job in France at Ahlstrom-Munksjö –
Ahlstrom aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
Our company has tripled in size in the last five years. To support the growth in our transformation, we’ve created a Vice President, Commercial Excellence & PMO role for the **Food & Consumer Packaging Division.
About the Opportunity.
In this role, reporting to the EVP for Food & Consumer Packaging, the qualified incumbent will be responsible for leading the commercial excellence for the Division; and defining, managing, and driving the strategic initiatives across the entire Division. He or she will have a direct impact on 1,184 M€ revenue.
Essential Functions and Primary Responsibilities:
- Lead commercial excellence across the new Division, leading pricing, growth initiatives and ultimately execution of the strategy
- Working with BU VPs and the commercial teams to execute sales, market segmentation, and go-to-market growth strategies
- Develop Commercial Excellence Dashboards in Power BI by working with the sales and finance teams
- Oversee the administrative and operational functions to ensure the successful integration of our business units
- The role will manage stakeholder expectations, identify integration opportunities, control project scope, and manage the progress of the project portfolio to validate change control procedures are performed, when necessary, plan and develop business change management and communications and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate
Minimum Occupational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field from four-year college or university required; Master’s degree preferred
- 7 + years of relevant business experience in a complex organization, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
- Exceptional project/program management competence and skills
- Deep pricing know-how and understanding of how marketing delivers value to business
- Manages communications within own responsibility area through discussions and compromise
- Ability to influence others, including those at senior organizational levels
- Strong analytical skills, business sense, curiosity, innovation, sales and marketing orientation
Compensation and Benefits: Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Company Provided Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Short-Term Incentive Bonus Program, and much more.
Ahlstrom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which we are firmly bound. Ahlstrom will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with our company on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Ahlstrom is a global leader in combining fibers into sustainable specialty materials. Our purpose is to Purify and Protect, with Every Fiber, for a Sustainable World. Our vision is to be the Preferred Sustainable Specialty Materials Company for all our stakeholders. We serve five growing and distinctive end markets, which form the basis for our five divisions: Filtration, Food & Consumer Packaging, Healthcare, Building Materials, and Technical Materials.
Our pro forma net sales 2021 for continuing operations amounted to EUR 2.6 billion and we employ some 7,000 people.
Read more at www.ahlstrom.com
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Ahlstrom-Munksjö –
Company Location: France