VP Global Customer Experience Job at ExecuNet in Clearwater, FL
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global team, maximizing on market opportunity, investment and operational excellence driven by digital transformation. This role will build Company’s first ever global customer experience program and platform. The VP, Customer Experience will be responsible for building, implementing and operationalizing a global framework for the Customer Experience (CX) program as a means to execute our corporate strategy. This role will select and design a common CX model at Company, and build the backbone (skills, tools, governance) to ensure consistency and effectiveness of the CX processes in all regions. This role will assess the potential of current CX projects and will drive revision and alignment of these projects in order to deliver the target CX operating model. The VP, Customer Experience is responsible to track the success of existing and new CX investments for the senior management, and must ensure that the implementation plans are well understood by affected internal teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
- Build and lead the customer experience strategy and oversee operational excellence for all CX projects to ensure alignment with corporate strategy. The strategy must include all elements to successfully build a more customer-centric organization and hence, build an efficient and effective learning organization.
- Lead and direct daily operational support to CX projects including any execution outside of Company, such as third party support, customer survey oversight, customer data analysis oversight, etc.
- Implement a global framework and an appropriate governance structure to maximize effectiveness of the cross-functional team. This includes reporting to global and regional senior management.
- Partner with regional VPs and transformation teams to prioritize use cases for the various CX projects, and ensure the appropriate global scope or regional applicability of all CX projects is realized. This includes running a set of CX pilots to make the voice of customer more visible, and build and implement the roadmap to scale up to other customer segments or geographical regions.
- Provide matrix leadership to ensure output of current and future CX projects are actionable through the applicable and appropriate business units, inclusive of IT, Operations, Finance, Sales, and Marketing. This includes creating internal and external feedback loops and success trackers within the CX scope.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
- 10 to 15 Years of building and leading customer experience programs (including selection of platforms, utilization of NPS, etc.)
- 8 to 10 Years of experience directly managing / supervising employees.
Education & Certifications:
- Master’s / Postgraduate Degree with Business or similar Field of Study preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Business or similar field of study required.
- Currently working 100%, with return to office (undetermined at this time)
Company Location: Clearwater, FL