Warehouse Assistant Job at Holloways of Ludlow in Ludlow
Holloways of Ludlow is a family owned lighting and homewares retailer of over 30 years standing with five stores and an online website. Our aim is to offer a wide range of quality designer lighting and homewares sourced from around the world and here in the UK. We have become leaders in the design industry by consistently sourcing and supplying a wide range of lighting, bathroom fittings and fixtures, furniture and products for every aspect of your home.
We are seeking a full-time Warehouse Assistant to assist with
Working within our friendly team the successful applicant’s main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Packing customer orders.
- Picking orders from our warehouse.
- Assisting with goods in and goods out.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- GCSEs or equivalent, English and Maths a must.
- IT skills – including MS Word, MS Excel.
- Self-motivated and capable of working autonomously as well as in a team and be able to interact at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary starting minimum wage. This position is based in our Ludlow office. Full time, 35 hours per week working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Ludlow, Shropshire (Preferred)
Company: Holloways of Ludlow
Company Location: Ludlow