Warehouse Assistant (Full-Time) Job at Oypla in Upwood
We are looking for a hard working & motivated individual wanting a Full time warehouse based role, who enjoys physical work and can undertake a variety of day to day duties.
We are a very fair and exciting company to work with and the role has become available due to continued expansion.
The role will vary and involve:
- Picking Orders
- Unloading Containers
- Labelling and Despatching Orders
- Unboxing Products
- Palletising Products
- Ensuring all orders go out on time
- Loading Courier Lorries
- Wrapping pallets in a safe and logical manner
- Replenishing Stock
- Being mindful and aware of health and safety at all times
- Other standard day to day tasks
The ideal candidate will have minimum of 2 years full time employment of warehouse experience & hold a valid counter balance fork lift license.
Salary on application – subject to experience
Working hours (Monday – Friday) 08:30 to 17:30
Based in Upwood, nr Huntingdon, Cambs – PE26
Company Location: Upwood