Warehouse Operative Job at Craigmarloch Nurseries in Kilsyth
- Organise the warehouse in such a manner to facilitate easy verification and movement of stock.
- Picking / Packing of works orders and picking slips to quantity and quality required.
- Counterbalance & Reach Forklift (If Licensed)
- Once trained, timely booking in of all raw materials and in-coming goods.
- To undertake other duties which may arise or as may be delegated from time to time.
- Picking & Packing for Orders to customers
- Verify product has been completed according to customer specifications.
- Final Dispatch Verification.
- Record daily productivity, including completion of all Customer information sheets.
- Placing of receipted goods into correct locations
- Goods-Receiving Inspection
- To perform weekly and monthly stock audits
- Maintain good house-keeping
- Ensure daily / monthly KPI’s are met.
- Health & Safety Awareness.
Knowledge & skills required
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions and production schedules
- Able to act quickly when a problem arises.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
Reference ID: Warehouse
Expected start date: 25/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £18,116.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Hand sanitising stations
Break room has been set up so you will always be 2m apart from other staff
Masks are available
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kilsyth G65 9BX (Preferred)
Company: Craigmarloch Nurseries
Company Location: Kilsyth