Warehouse Operative Job at Freight Negotiate Ltd in Banks
*** Exciting opportunity to join a growing Distribution Centre ***
We are looking for a competent individual who can carry out daily warehousing tasks in a professional manner. The candidate must work well as a team and on their own.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is punctual with a keen attention to detail.
The working days are flexible and we are offering a minimum of 20 hours per week which will vary week to week.
We are looking for people to join our growing team in Banks, Lancashire;
- Banks, PR9, UK
- £9.30 per hour
- 20 Hours Minimum : Variable each week with a view to go full time
- Opening Hours : Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.00
- Internal promotion and development opportunities are available
- Using the counterbalance forklift to load and unload lorries
- Adding/ Removing pallets to racking
- Picking and Packing Pallets according to picking list instructions
- Picking and Packing packages according to picking list instructions
- Cleaning & general warehouse maintenance
- Container loading & unloading – some containers are handballed
- Good communication & reading skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to the business needs
- Must have an up to date FLT licence
- This is physically demanding job. You must be able to execute heavy lifting up to 25 kg
About the company;
We are a rapidly growing freight forwarding company, offering a range of sea, road, air and warehousing services.
The company formed in 2015 and operates from the warehouse with a team of four.
We handle a wide variety of products at our distribution centre, ranging from homeware, food products, machinery and more.
The CEO is looking to employ a motivated individual with a passion to grow alongside the company, providing ample opportunity to progress and develop within the business.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.30 per hour
We have sanitising stations along with strict rules and regulations with regards to drivers / visitors and staff on site. All employees are temperature checked every morning prior to starting work.
- warehouse: 5 years (Preferred)
- Counterbalance FLT Licence (Required)
- Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
- Move and stack materials
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Receive/process shipments
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear and tear
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Freight Negotiate Ltd
Company Location: Banks