Warehouse Operative Job at Brakes Group – in Harlow
Warehouse Operative – Harlow
Salary OTE £30,693 (Basic of £26,693 per year, plus night shift allowance and retention bonus of £1,500)
Sunday to Thursday shift.
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there so it’s a good job our amazing Warehouse Operatives pick over 1.5 million items for our customers and load 2000 Brakes trucks each and every day, proud to play their part in feeding the nation.
You’re not ordinary, and neither are our Warehouse Operatives. As our response to Covid-19 proved, Brakes Warehouse Operatives are the best of the best. They pick and load with care, totally dedicated to keeping the nation fed by ensuring the best quality control and highest standards for our customers
It’s a vital role, and it can be hard work, but a Brakes Warehouse Operative makes it look easy!
The role includes:
- Ensure all goods accepted are to the standard required by the Company, including temperature compliance
- To replenish the Warehouse as and when required, ensuring stock is always available for picking
- Ensure all pallets, cages and stillages are secure in accordance with Health & Safety regulation.
- Locate products and rotate stock effectively
- Comfortable with using a range of warehouse related equipment
- Compliance with H&S and Hygiene legislation
- Picking experience, used to working on voice pick
- Experience working within food/chilled environment desirable
- Health and safety savvy and able to use warehouse equipment
- Attention to detail
- The role is a physical one, so good health and fitness is essential
You’ll live and breathe Customer First, and you’ll enjoy working as part of a bigger team with a dedicated focus on results. You will be resilient – able to stay positive in difficult situations and you will naturally embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to doing the right thing.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career opportunities – being part of Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
- And much more….
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
Bring your whole self to work. #BelongAtBrakes
At Brakes we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. We don’t want you to ‘fit’ our culture, we want you to help define it.
All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,693.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
Company: Brakes Group –
Company Location: Harlow