Warehouse/Shipping – Swing Shift, 3:30pm Start Time $18.50/hr Job at Milgard Windows and Doors – 3.1 in Fife, WA
A Warehouse job is available in Fife, WA at Milgard Windows and Doors. You must have a high school diploma or GED and capable of lifting to 100lbs. In this role you will be responsible for truck loading and/or stocking the delivery routes. You will perform a variety of loading and stocking assignments and requires seasonal availability for overtime. Starting pay for this position is $18.50 per hour PLUS an additional $2.00 per hour in Shift Differential. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California and Colorado. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Warehouse job responsibilities include:
- Perform departmental activities per standard operating procedures.
- Ensure loads are complete per documentation on the correct delivery vehicle in the proper order.
- Troubleshoots missing product through the manufacturing process and expedites to ensure on time delivery.
- Secure loads in proper fashion to minimize damage and breakage.
- Ensure warehouse is stocked according to route and track down product that is missing.
- Maintain proper paperwork accounting for all shipments, noting any discrepancies.
- Demonstrate Milgard’s Core Values in all business interactions.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures, including wearing required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Previous experience in similar environment handling various sizes of finished goods
- Glass handling and/or glass knowledge a plus but not required
- Read and understand window labels and route codes
- Good hand dexterity with the ability to use hand held scanning unit
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift 75 pounds unassisted
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in the Warehouse job in Fife, WA, please apply now. To learn more about Milgard’s products, services, and culture visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!
Location: 965 54th Avenue East, Fife, WA 98424
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Company: Milgard Windows and Doors – 3.1
Company Location: Fife, WA