Warehouse Worker Job at M S International, Inc – in Seattle, WA
Are you interested in joining a company that is the recipient of the Top Work Places Award, develops their employees, fosters inclusion and values diversity, has sustained unparalleled growth opening (1.7 Billion in annual revenues), and is actively hiring across the US? If so, read below.
Compensation: Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $50,580 and $69,778 + depending on experience and overtime hours worked.
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching contributions
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents of MSI employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT and ACT tests.
The Slab Handler is responsible for pulling slab orders accurately and safely. This task will be performed using the overhead cranes.
- Pull slabs from the warehouse from the slab orders provided
- Move slabs to loading areas by using overhead cranes
- Load slabs on customer’s vehicle/truck
- Ensure that product is well secured on vehicle/truck and takes all necessary safety measures
- Unload slabs from containers using forklifts
- Arrange slabs properly by forklift/crane in Slab Warehouse
- Responsible for maintaining the slab warehouse clean and safe for staff and customers
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
- High School Education required.
- 2+ years experience in a warehouse environment.
- 1+years of experience with Forklift, crane and warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to use Smart Phones/Tablets
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of Premium Surfaces including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics, wall tile and hardscaping products. MSI’s product offering includes an extensive selection of granite, marble, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, glass, quartzite, and other natural stone products headquartered in Orange, California. MSI also maintains distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSI’s product line is imported from over 36 different countries on six continents bringing the very best products to the North American Market. The company maintains an inventory of over 125 million square feet of material.
Over the years, MSI has been the recipient of many prestigious awards including:
- Top 5 fastest growing companies – OC Business Journal
- Supplier Diversity Award – Home Depot
- #1 Flooring Distributor multiple years in a row – Floor Covering Weekly
- Top Workplaces Award winner multiple times – Top Workplaces
- MSI Founder named the Entrepreneur of the Year – Ernst and Young
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion and belonging for all employees. We provide a work environment that allows all employees to do their best work, free from all forms of discrimination. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, citizenship status, military status, religion, disability status, or any other legally protected group. MSI provides reasonable accommodations for all employees and applicants. If you believe you require accommodation, please speak with your recruiter or a member of our HR team
Indeed Hire and M S International, Inc are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,580.00 – $69,778.00 per year
- What is your target salary for this job?
- Will you require visa sponsorship now or in the future?
- Tell us more about your experience as it relates to this job?
- What is the best phone number and email address to reach you regarding your job application?
- Can you regularly commute to this location?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Company: M S International, Inc –
Company Location: Seattle, WA