Water Treatment Manager Jobs in Guildford – England – UK at W5 Resourcing Associates
Title: Water Treatment Manager
Company: W5 Resourcing Associates
Location: Guildford – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Management
Salary: Salary 27500 GBP Yearly GBP 27500 YEAR
Position: Water Treatment Contract Manager
Our client has growth plans to be the leading Total Environmental Solutions supplier within the UK. As a result of their continued success, they have formed strategic partnerships with leading suppliers to provide a “one-stop shop” approach combining dedicated project management and consultancy.
The company is now looking to recruit a Water Treatment Contracts Manager to join their Hampshire office. The successful candidate will be in charge of monitoring & management of the service contracts, be in control of acting on any non-conformances, write method statements, provide specialist training to the engineering team, and provide technical backup to the engineering team and to the operations department.
You will also develop close links with the Sales department, technical department, operations department, Service Engineers, clients & suppliers, and liaise with any other relevant organisations/authorities.
The role will require you to be responsible for the following:
* Carry out internal audits on Service Contracts
* Be in charge of creating logbooks & monitoring service contract paperwork
* Day to day reporting on service contract anomalies & providing client/operations department with actions required
* Liaise with engineers with regard to technical advice
* Ensure the company acts in a professional & legal manner with regards to Legionella & Heath & Safety Legislation
Candidates must have the following skill sets:
* Good communication skills
* Organized &.innovative manager with experience in managing mobile workers
* Appreciation of the importance of a quality service delivery
* A good technical understanding of building services (water and ventilation systems) with a practical ability
* A good understanding of how to produce risk assessments and method statements
* Computer literate and able to produce post clean reports/certificates
* Contractual awareness
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary to the right candidate.
Candidates will live Guildford, Woking, Aldershot, Weybridge, Walton, Kingston, Addlestone, Surbington, Chessington, Reigate, Crawley, Horsham, Caterham, Leatherhead