Web Analytics Specialist (Remote) Job at NextGuest Inc. in Denver, Colorado 80014
Web Analytics Specialist (Remote)
NextGuest is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing agency and consulting firm working with leading hospitality brands throughout the world. We have built an excellent team of top industry professionals and enjoy a fun and friendly (virtual) work environment. Our services include website design and digital technology application development as well as full-service digital marketing: search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, social media, mobile marketing and online media and the related website analytics services – tracking, reporting and analysis.
NextGuest offers comfortable boutique business environment with an emphasis on results while retaining work/life balance. Provides excellent opportunities to build responsibilities, learn and grow with the company.
NextGuest is expanding its team of talented professionals by adding a high-energy, full-time Web Analytics Specialist to work on web analytics related projects, including web analytics solution design, website tracking implementation, reporting and analysis. Platforms you’ll need to be familiar with Google Marketing Suite (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, AdWords, and DoubleClick for Advertisers), and MySQL.
As a Web Analytics Specialist, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Participate in analytics solution design and implementation for hotel websites and third-party shopping carts
* Collaborate with various internal teams and third-party vendors to ensure successful completion of analytics deliverables in a timely manner
* Produce reporting and perform analysis on hotel website traffic and conversion by funneling in data from various data sources into Google Data Studio
* Train clients and internal teams on Google Analytics and other analytics related platforms
* Work with Account Managers and clients to answer analytics and reporting related questions
* BA or BS with strong analytical skills
* 1-2 year(s) of experience in web analytics field
* Passionate about making sense of data
* Experience with Google Analytics and Data Studio
* Familiar with Google Tag Manager
* Familiarity with SQL (MySQL or BigQuery)
* Fluency with MS Excel
Nice to have:
* Experience reporting on and analyzing e-commerce websites
* Familiarity with the hospitality industry
* Experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Tag Manager (DTM/LAUNCH)
* Experience with Adobe Audience Manager
Please reply with resume, portfolio and salary expectations.
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits + PTO + Medical/Dental + 401K/SIMPLE IRA
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
NextGuest is the hospitality industry’s leading full-service digital marketing, technology and consulting firm (www.nextguest.com)
NextGuest has pioneered many of the best practices in hospitality digital marketing and technology. The firm has won over 400 prestigious industry awards for its digital marketing and website design services, including numerous Adrian Awards, Davey Awards, W3 Awards, WebAwards, Magellan Awards, Summit International Awards, Interactive Media Awards, IAC Awards, and others.
A diverse client portfolio of hospitality clients: from restaurants to major hotel brands, luxury and boutique hotel chains, resorts and casinos, hotel management companies, franchisees and independents, and CVBs are benefiting from NextGuest’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise.
Company: NextGuest Inc.
Company Location: Denver, Colorado 80014