Web Editor, Stockholm Job at Shaya Solutions AB in Stockholm
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 3 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The financial sector is undergoing fundamental change with digitalization, new technology and regulatory framework that is continuously transforming our business. As the financial landscape is changing, the client is shifting from business-driven IT, to an IT-driven business. The IT-development is run in shorter sprints using agile ways of working, ensuring fast delivery and value in line with customer and business needs. Teamwork, collaboration and leadership is a crucial part of the way business is run, and they believe that is the key for high performing teams.
The workplace is for people who want to grow and develop. They provide scope for development and we always want our consultants to feel valued, included and be engaged.
The role includes producing and managing well-functioning web pages, optimizing content from a sales and usability perspective, being responsible for ongoing prioritization of content management, and ensuring accessibility and usability.
Mandatory competence and experience:
At least 4-5 years of experience in digital editorial work and web usability
Worked in a CMS, preferably Episerver
Understanding responsive web
High digital skills and understanding of digital customer behaviour
Good writing skills in both Swedish and English
Preferred competence and experience:
- Good writing competence in both Swedish and English with focus on SEO-optimization
Preferred personal qualities:
- you are a team player who likes to collaborate
- you have a great drive and curiosity.
- you create personal networks
- you are happy to share your knowledge.
- you are prestige less, solution-oriented and customer-focused.
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Company: Shaya Solutions AB
Company Location: Stockholm