Wedding & Events Co-ordinator Job at Hawkstone Hall & Gardens in Marchamley
Weddings & Events Co-ordinator
Hawkstone Hall & Gardens is a magnificent grade 1 listed, newly refurbished hotel, wedding and events venue located in the rolling hills of Shropshire. Offering the perfect combination of English heritage and modern luxury, with natural beauty and charm. The 18th-century mansion houses 37 bedrooms, The Saloon Restaurant, Hills Kitchen Restaurant, event spaces for up to 220 guests and The Orangery Gym. The latest addition, The Garden Spa is currently under construction and due to open in Spring 2021.
We are looking for the right candidate to fill the position of Wedding & Events Co-Ordinator. The role will primarily serve as a key point of contact for our clients throughout the planning process and on the day of their wedding/event.
The ideal candidate will be confident, courteous and professional, they will provide an efficient and organised service at all times. They will be personable, with an emphasis on creating memorable and unique experiences for our guests.
Please note the role encompasses a 5 day working week spanning from Monday – Sunday dependant on the needs of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
· Maximising all sales opportunities and professionally responding to enquiries via email, phone or face to face viewings.
· Liaising with clients throughout the planning process, preparing client invoices and administration in a timely manner pre and post-event.
· Operation of weddings and events on the day, being hands-on where required.
· Working weekends and evenings where it meets the need of the weddings and events taking place.
- 1+ years experience in a customer facing role within the hospitality industry.
- Excellent time management
- Computer literacy.
- Gym Membership in The Orangery Gym
- Pension scheme available
We would love to hear from you. Please send your CV along with a short note about yourself to the email address provided.
Application deadline: 03/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
In order to keep our staff as staff as possible we are partaking in all of the recommended and relevant government procedures. All staff are asked to where a facemask or visor at all times.
- hospitality : 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Hawkstone Hall & Gardens
Company Location: Marchamley