WIFI Network Engineer Jobs in Cardiff – Wales – UK at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Title: WIFI Network Engineer
Company: Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd
Location: Cardiff – Wales – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: IT/Tech, Engineering
Salary: Salary 35000 GBP Yearly GBP 35000 YEAR
WIFI Network Engineer (478ww) – South Wales, with up to 30% overseas travel – £35-65k
My client work on a range of diverse projects from mobile phones, phone specific apps, counter surveillance tools for US law enforcement, water purification technology, solar cooking technologies and power generation.
They are working on a few major comms infrastructure projects overseas and need to recruit a number of people to design and deploy these projects and technology.
They are looking for a number of WIFI Network engineers to be based in South Wales but with regular deployment overseas.
You will work as part of a design and deployment team and will work alongside an electronic design engineering and software development team, plus QA.
You will report to a team manager however there is scope to move up into a team leader role longer term. There is also scope to move into a support and training role in training and supporting our overseas foreign teams.
The work will be primarily in mesh network technologies but using all aspects of RF comms at times.
Salary is proportional to experience and the flexibility of your skillset.
* Experience in network design, field deployment and support of wireless communications equipment is essential.
* Experience in networking equipment and in-depth knowledge of fixed and wireless networks is essential.
* Experience in configuration of a wide range of networking technology and IT infrastructure is essential.
* Experience in RF simulation and planning software such as Infovista or ATDI is very advantageous. Understanding of various encryption technologies and a full understanding of cryptographic best practices for key management is advantageous.
* Qualifications are not important. The most important factor is experience and the ability to do the job.
* It’s important that you are a team player with good interpersonal communications skills.
* Personnel management skills and some project management experience would be useful.
In return they are offering an exceptional salary package, as well as the ability to join a company that is experiencing sustained period of high growth and development, and my client views these posts as the first step into the company for longer term development and promotion.
For more information, please contact Warren Wright, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on (phone number removed) ext 1.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY