Workflow Planner Warehouse 2nd Shift Job at Fedex Supply Chain – in Mooresville, IN
Schedule – Monday-Friday 3p-11:30p
Wage – $22/hr + $1.50 shift differential
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Workflow Planner is responsible for maintaining the continuous flow of product from the vendors to the customer as it pertains to the picking, shipping and receiving functions of this facility. This position is responsible for product safety, quality and legality.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Scheduling of all Inbound and Outbound orders in company systems.
- Report investing and correct shorts.
- E-mail for approval to cut product.
- Coordinate order processing with all appropriate systems and personnel.
- Directing the flow of vessels between the yard and dock doors.
- Prioritizing and monitoring the daily workload to ensure work is being completed timely and customer requirements are being adhered to.
- Report urgent loads to appropriate management.
- Maintaining all records relative to inbound and outbound deliveries and accurately communicating about, and assisting in, resolving any discrepancies.
- Prepare outbound paperwork.
- Work closely with customer service.
- Ensuring that complete and accurate information is forwarded to the next shift.
- Performing other duties as required by the supervisor or manager.
- Assigns and monitors the work of various warehouse personnel.
- Maintains a clear understanding and working knowledge of GMP requirements, Safety requirements, and SOP’s. Adheres to and enforces those policies within the team.
- Research past due orders that have not been confirmed as properly shipped.
- Capable of filling in for other administrative roles as training and needs dictate.
- Capable of working on the floor (outbound leader, picker, packer, or auditor) as volume and business needs require.
- Maintain departmental attendance log, daily.
Performing other duties as required by the supervisor or manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $23.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location
Company: Fedex Supply Chain –
Company Location: Mooresville, IN