Zefiro Maintenance Support Job at Bombardier in Napoli, Campania
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Zefiro Maintenance Support based at our site in Napoli, Italy.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Zefiro Sites Maintenance Support will operate closely to the team mainly taking care about all the topics necessary to organize and coordinate the activities ongoing in the Zefiro external sites. He/She will be responsible to drive HSE, Quality requirements in coordination within the external sites coordination team and in collaborations with the sites reference and team leaders in order to implement all the mandatory documents; He/She will also be responsible to implement procedures (from maintenance to safety) aimed to facilitate the work among the Zefiro sites.
He/She will be also responsible to manage all the assets owned by Bombardier Transportation ensuring the complete legal requirements fulfilling.
He/She will be responsible for all contractual infrastructure, tooling and technical documentation, ensuring, especially from the safety point of view, that all the tasks are in place and validated in time. He/She ensures that documentation, tools, infrastructure and required services are readily available for all Zefiro projects, proactive supporting the maintenance team.
- To support external sites workers, Zefiro coordinator, in order to address safety issue, tooling compliance requirements and hubs conformity
- Collaborate with HSE function (RSPP), Plant Engineering Manager and CS Zefiro Coordinator, in order to develop and monitor implementation in external maintenance sites, closely with depot supervisors
- Collaborate and address all critical issue due to Zefiro clients, sub-suppliers, maintenance teams working in external depots together with sites supervisor
- Education required: Engineering degree would be preferable;
- Sound understanding of maintenance engineering and all interfacing functions in a project, with a focus on HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment);
- Relevant experience in a similar role in railway industry; High speed train/locomotives maintenance hubs experience;
- Has good maintenance awareness and knowledge of several disciplines within a sub-function and how their processes and resources interact with other disciplines within the sub-function. Contributes towards improvements in processes & flows;
- Base knowledge of contracts and legal aspects;
- Language skills: Advanced/business fluent level of Italian. Intermediate level of English.
ABOUT BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: IT-CAM-Naples
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 24.03.2020, 11:48:22 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Company Location: Napoli, Campania